Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aires

How is this done

Aires+    258
Aires

I am curious has to how I can make the fixed nav get larger as you scroll down the page and smaller as you reach the top  like on the pagelines website.

Thanks

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello @aires 

Am i missing something - i don't see this happening on the PageLines site. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Aires+    258
Aires

Wow the website has change since this morning. It use to showcase sites built with DMS now it doesnt

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

James B    436
James B

Was it something like on this site? http://themenectar.com/demo/salient/

If so I would imagine it is done with jquery switching the css classes as you scroll.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16442016/jquery-sticky-header-that-shrinks-when-scrolling-down

• Like 2

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Aires+    258
Aires

James B Cool now I have something to experiment with. I really like the effect and hope to recreate it in the future.

This is going to fun I hope I dont tear something up ..LOL

Thanks 

ndTgvai.jpg

James B    436
James B

Good luck, keep us posted if you manage it. This might even be a feature that's added to the core one day as more and more sites seem to be beginning to use that effect.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B