Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dominik.dudek

Mobile Menu - Problem

dominik.dudek

http://new.krakbud.com.pl/ - site where I have got a problem 

In mobile view, my menu is incomplete. When I inspect the element, it show:

<div class="pl-mobile-menu" style="max-height: 124px; display: block;">

I have no idea, what is wrong. Anyone can help me. 

PS

I'm a developer member, but can't start a new post in right place, so i put here. 

thanks in advance Dominik

James B

Hi there, I've reset your account for you so you should now be able to post in the pro forum. If you have further problems posting please email hello@pagelines.com and they'll be able to check the account for you.

Your menu items are there, it seems like the background color isn't filling the entire container though. Have you set a max-height or made any css adjustments?

Try the following.

body .pl-mobile-menu .mm-holder {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #000000;
    padding: 20px 30px;
}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

dominik.dudek

Screen%20Shot%202014-01-23%20at%209.15.4

Good morning. I'm at work (iMac) now and see where is the problem. Yes, I put some custom css but no define body .pl-mobile-menu .mm-holder. When go back home I look at this and write which line in my custom css section do this. 

Thanks James. 

PS

Funny thing, i cut (save) and paste (save) the same custom css code and my mobile menu starts work.

James B

That code I pasted above should fix the issue if you paste into the custom code box and save. It could be the other code added has affected the container box in some way or code from another plugin is conflicting etc.

Let us know if the above code has resolved the menu issue for you

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

dominik.dudek

Hi, James

I think the problem is / was in 2 thing. 

1. Server where is a site (dms) has many restriction. When i use my server everthing is ok (mobile menu)

2. I define only fix menu position (no header, tmp, foooter section in developer mode)

When I add some new section (header, tmp and footer) mobile menu work ok.
James thanks for pice of code J and have a nice day. 

sorry for the inconvenience.

James B

You're very welcome, glad you managed to get resolve :-)

James B