Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sticktrix1

Changelog?

sticktrix1

Hey guys, i see that there is a new version of DMS available. 

It would be great if you guys published a changelog so we could see the updates/improvements you guys have made.

OR if there already is a changelog, you could make it more accessible :)

Either way, what's different in 1.1.5?

Cheers

James B

Hi there, the changelog for 1.5 is as follows

+Version 1.1.5 + +  - BUG - Fixes for login image. +  - BUG - Make media image selection box slightly bigger. +  - BUG - Adjust modal load order to remove added p tag, fixes #612 +  - BUG - namespace jquery resize script. +

Changelog for each edition can be found as a text file inside the DMS folder, or via github on the following link https://github.com/pagelines/DMS/commit/8422bcbd82b79f9211f31365a82a0a2bc3cae0ec

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• Ryan Logan
      By Ryan Logan+
      Hello.  Can we have a sticky post for this?  I just noticed that 2.1.9.3 hit my dashboard.  We don't get a heads up or details (at least not that I can find) on what the update(s) include.

If you "Google" - "Pagelines DMS Changelog", you get very old information that is not being kept up.

Thanks,
      Ryan