How to use the Flipper-section to only display posts from a specific category or Custom Post Type?

2 posts in this topic

That's pretty much my question right there. 

Here  "Jake" tells us that using Flipper to display a category should be possible, he even has a screenshot.
Why can't I see this option?

Also, in the Which post type should Flipper use?  -dropdown I'd very like to see all my custom post types. 
Could this feature be implemented or is there another way to use flipper with custom post types?

Thank you

Got the  Custom Post Types working. I had forgotten to set the Thumbnail option for my Custom Post Type so Flipper was actually quite smart not to show it as an option, I guess. 

And I got the categories working. Some selection was probably missing so it Didn't show up. Probably did not select Articles. 

Edited by ketri

Thanks for updating, glad you got it working

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Can't download / add sections
      By lucact+
      I can't download sections. I don't find the "Plagelines Connect" plugin so I don't know how to get any extra section/addon.
      Please, help.
    • Flipper suggestion: DMS2 aspect ratio for fast switching from DMS2 to PL5
      By janpeeters+
      I would like to suggest the following… The new PL5 Flipper has different aspect ratio's then the previous DMS2 version. To facilitate fast switching/rebuilding from DMS2 to PL5 I would suggest adding a third aspect ratio option which is the same as DMS2. 
      Thanks, Jan
    • cannot instal Flipper 5.0.6
      By micstepl+
      cannot Inntal Flipper 5.0.6 neither,nor
      form Extensions SHOP tells me that directory already exists (dös not eckst) when looking by FTP access as direct download: cannot Inntal Flipper 5.0.6 download not starting just stuck
    • Disapering sections
      By pehja+
      Just to let you know that once again a sections content are gone after a minor change in the theme. I have told you this before and this is just to let you know that there is a problem with DMS and sections. Any section!
      Regards Peter 
    • Custom design for different category pages
      By mzhafzah
      I am using DMS 2 theme and I want to create a 2 different links on my website; each link should take you to a different blog post category. Although the process is easy, yet I can not figure out how to give each category page a unique design of its own; Any change I make on any page is applied to the other (I'm aware of the universal elements like the header and footer and I a am not talking about these.)
      Since I am new to wordpress in general, I am not sure if my description is sufficient; apologies if it is not.