Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ketri

How to use the Flipper-section to only display posts from a specific category or Custom Post Type?

ketri    7
ketri

That's pretty much my question right there. 

Here  "Jake" tells us that using Flipper to display a category should be possible, he even has a screenshot.
Why can't I see this option?

Also, in the Which post type should Flipper use?  -dropdown I'd very like to see all my custom post types. 
Could this feature be implemented or is there another way to use flipper with custom post types?

Thank you

EDIT:
NEVERMIND!

Got the  Custom Post Types working. I had forgotten to set the Thumbnail option for my Custom Post Type so Flipper was actually quite smart not to show it as an option, I guess. 

And I got the categories working. Some selection was probably missing so it Didn't show up. Probably did not select Articles. 

SOLVED.

James B    436
James B

Thanks for updating, glad you got it working

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      Previous webmaster has made short codes assigned to certain categories. For example: [pl_section section="loops" id="003"]  displays all the Job posts for tech. 
      But where can I assign a short code for a certain category? I can't find where to add the loop ID for the category.

Thank you

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi,
      I tried to make a simple change on my opt-in page today by reordering two sections.
      Now they won't save and whatever I do, the same 2 section will be stuck to the top.
      This is a huge problem since it is my opt-in page!
      http://yemoonyah.com/quiz
      (I'm on the latest WP & PL version)
      Thanks.

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks