Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex S

Blog Posts are Not Showing Formatting

Alex S

Hi everyone,

I'm really frustrated with the way that the site is not showing formatting in posts. The only time it's visible is when the DMS editor is open. 

Is there any way I can resolve this quickly?

James B

Hi there, what formatting isn't showing in the posts? Is this something you're editing within the post editor? Or css changes you're making after the post is published? If you have a live link to the page which shows the problem please post it and we'll take a look at the source code to try and work out what's happening for you.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Alex S

Hi James B ,  My other posts have been fine, but this recent post doesn't show formatting (basic things, like bold <strong> codes) on my site to other viewers. Here's a link to the blog

I've been editing it within the WP post editor, not being added through CSS after publishing.

Danny

HI,

Strong has a value of font-weight 500;

and is displaying just fine for me - http://d.pr/i/Ek50

I have used some of your code and also wrapped the second paragraph of Blah Blah Blah... in strong tags.

Therefore, you have most likely changed the font-weight in your settings under Typography or have a plugin causing a styling conflict.

Please search our forums, before posting!