This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Humanzee

Flipper Text Color & Hover Color Change

The Humanzee

Ahoy Pure Humans! Your wisdom is needed. 

I was wondering if there was any way to change the color of my flipper text & light box hover. Right now it is showing up as an orange yellow (which is what i set as my site base link color in global settings). I do not really want to change the color of my site base link color just to fix this one issue. Also, i was wondering if there was an easy way to center my flipper page titles so that they are centered just below my thumbnails for my flipper posts.

Please help. 

-The overly appreciative half-breed human hybrid

Yeah you will need to use custom CSS, you can use the follow code snippet to change the hover effect on the image.

#site .flipper-info-bg {
background-color: #F00;
For the text/title, use the following:
#site .flipper-post-title {
color: #F00;

You should inspect the element using Chromes web dev tools, it will make your life much easier. 

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      Hi ,
      I just noticed that the color picker has stopped showing up on my PL5 site ( please see attached image ) 
      Any idea what could be causing the problem?

• greatthingsllc
      By greatthingsllc+
      In Platform 5, Using Framework Section for Content , I have set the hyperlink colors in the CUSTOMIZE section.   However, none of the pages are properly displaying the link colors.   Just defaulting to black, and underline on hover.   I did not see where this would be controlled at the page level or lower
      Site    doritbrauer.com

• Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?