Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Humanzee

Flipper Text Color & Hover Color Change

The Humanzee    3
The Humanzee

Ahoy Pure Humans! Your wisdom is needed. 

I was wondering if there was any way to change the color of my flipper text & light box hover. Right now it is showing up as an orange yellow (which is what i set as my site base link color in global settings). I do not really want to change the color of my site base link color just to fix this one issue. Also, i was wondering if there was an easy way to center my flipper page titles so that they are centered just below my thumbnails for my flipper posts.

www.offcontact.com/wp/home  

Please help. 

-The overly appreciative half-breed human hybrid

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Yeah you will need to use custom CSS, you can use the follow code snippet to change the hover effect on the image.

#site .flipper-info-bg {
background-color: #F00;
}

For the text/title, use the following:

#site .flipper-post-title {
color: #F00;
}

You should inspect the element using Chromes web dev tools, it will make your life much easier. 

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      I just installed and added the Flipper section to my home page and it makes my navigation/menu bar items disappear.
      They do show up again when scrolling down and everything seems normal on the other pages.
      http://yemoonyah.com
      Thanks.

• tkpagelines
      By tkpagelines+
      Hi there ,
      i would like to change the color of menu items on hover and the current menu item. Both should have the same color, but not the color given of the theme scheme.
      Any suggestions ? Maybe a css snippet ?

Thanks