Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS flips out on double section

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I've been running in on some trouble all morning. Whenever I try to place two sections in 1 line (so 6 width for both) DMS seems to flip out. It starts merging and not making me able to select on or another. Here is an example (these are actually two seperate mediaboxes):

Why does it do this? And how can I stop it?

Please help.

Edited by kulmetehan

Okay, I found out why it flips out. Every time I use the code: <font color="FFFFFF"> DMS flips out.

Suggestion: Please come up with something to easily adjust local text colors without DMS doing this. I'm not that great in CSS, that's why I tried it this way.

Hi there,

Try placing in the 2 column layout first, so you get two containers. Then drag one mediabox into each of the containers.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Can't download / add sections
      By lucact+
      I can't download sections. I don't find the "Plagelines Connect" plugin so I don't know how to get any extra section/addon.
      Please, help.
    • Textbox contents against the side of the screen on smartphones
      By Kempston+
      Good day
      How do I indent textbox content so that it's not flush against the side of the screen on mobile devices?
      When I view Kempston Truck Hire East London on my phone, the text is aligned against the side of the screen and doesn't look right.
      Many thanks
    • WPML translate textbox text?
      By Ellery+
      I am using WPML v3.2.7 and pagelines 2.2.
      Can you please tell if I can use WPML to translate text in textbox?  or other components in pagelines?  Because I saw there are a number of topics regarding WPML.
      By the way, I read this blog post from pagelines:
      but the PageLines Translation Center link is 404 ( 
      Thank you very much for your help.
    • DMS Pro Tools Hide Section
      By Danielle Barcena+
      Hi there,
      I can't seem to find the hide section on mobile button etc. on my sections in DMS. I am a pro/club member and I have the DMS Pro Tools installed, but after searching long and hard in DMS and on the forum, I do not know where this is. Could someone provide a screenshot for me? maybe I dont have something installed properly. Thanks.
    • Heroes Section
      By hibbsy78+
      I just spotted the standalone Heroes section as opposed to the Elements>Hero section and I much prefer this layout with the larger text directly under the heading but again on mobile (iPhone) it screws the layout similar to the contact form 7 page (