Wondering if it is possible to use posts or custom post types instead of pages.
thanks so much.
Thanks for providing this section. It looks great. However, I was hoping there could be a fix for the following annoying issue:
1) On a smaller screen (mobile) please navigate to the following website: http://tslandscapes.co.uk/services/
2) The 'Design' tab should already be displayed and open
3) Scroll down to the 'Construct' tab
4) Click on the 'Construct' tab ***issue*** Browser starts scrolling weirdly and you loose your place on the website
5) Scroll down to the 'Maintain' tab
6) Click on the 'Maintain' tab ***issue*** Browser starts scrolling weirdly and you loose your place on the website
Can and is there a way to fix this please? It makes the tabs very hard to use on mobile phones as I keep looking where I am on the web page.
I have noticed that when I use this product on Sub Menu items, if i change the tabs on 1 submenu item, it changes for all of the pages in that submenu. I want each page in the submenu to have the different tabs. is this possible?
When I'm using pages for the content of my Selettore tabs, no images will show up on the page. Instead it's just a big white space. http://vendettaminingcorp.com/main/our-projects/ (please see Geology tab)
Images will work fine when I use them in the custom layout text space, however if I don't want to use the "sub title" or "media" space, when left blank the default text and image appears. http://vendettaminingcorp.com/main/our-projects/ (please see Location tab)
I've search through the php in the plugin and can not find where to resolve this. Furthermore, I can not fine the css class where I can edit the custom layout styles on the header (it's to big and I don't want it centred.)
These problems are apparent through out all browsers.
Thank you in advance.
I am using the Sellatore Tabs on a website in development.
Two screenshots attached - one from the dashboard showing the page and the image embedded (001.png). The other (002.jpg) shows the page with Sellatore tabs and the image does not appear. No matter what image I insert into the page, it doesn't show up on the front end.
Please help - thank you!