Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suerama

Text font size control doesn't work

suerama+    2
suerama

When I use the text font size control in a text box component it may show up as I'm editing, but not after I publish the change. It just reverts to the default text size.

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

I have the same issue and the saving thingy you shared doesn't work either. I tried multiple browsers so it shouldn't be cache either.

• Similar Content

• suerama
      By suerama+
      At one point developing my site I added some test text. It says: "Testing a title." and "Testing a text block." I believe that I then deleted the section or the text. It no longer appears in my  Chrome browser, but it still is appearing below every post in Safari and Firefox. Since I cannot see it anywhere in Chrome, I cannot delete this text or section. 
      Here is a sample post url:
      http://ramacommunications.net/tribe-chain-p2p-insurance/
    • suerama
      By suerama+
      Hi, I recently updated wordpress and plugins and now changes simply do not register at all in the DMS interface. At first I can type in a textbox field, but I don't see that affecting the type on my page. Then I publish, see no effect. After that I can no longer even type in a text box interface field. 

Wordpress interface works normally, it's just the DMS that isn't functioning.

I'm setting up a dev site to troubleshoot this by disabling plugins, or reverting to a saved backup, etc. But I thought before I go to all the trouble someone might have a tip for me.

Thanks in advance!
    • photomom86
      By photomom86+
      I just purchased the DMS framework and the Sophistique child theme. I am needing help with setting the content or body font size... the content in a blog post only.

I have the global font size set to 18px and then I have this custom code in the custom css area

body{ font-size:22px !important;}

but this code also changes the font size of the Sophistique contact bar... which I do not want. Anyone know the code to only change the font size in the blog post content area only?

Or vice versa, I could set the global font to 22px and then use custom code for the contact bar font in custom css.

I've tried to use the chrome developer tools to figure this out to no avail. Thanks!

url is stagegecg.com

• Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      Morning.

I've purchased your Out of the MediaBox plugin which is great, however is there an easy way of setting the font size in the headings without going through masses of customization?  Would be great as a drop down in a future revisions...... but for now, how do I do this?

Thanks very muchy in advance.

• JasonLA
      By JasonLA+
      I seriously love Grandstand but it's become very buggy as I add more items. 

Right now I've added around 40 images, all regular size. You can see it at zox.la/collection. 

My issue is that I can no longer hit the edit button or have the pagelines editor open on that page for it to load. If I do, it just lags out until the google eventually asks me to kill the page. 

Any suggestion for how to fix this? Grandstand is awesome for a sort of catalog option and we'd like to load all our products up on it for an easy way to browse that's separate from our store. 

Thanks,
      Jason