Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gcmprior

Need to hire Framework expert

gcmprior    0
gcmprior

Hi - is this the right part of the forum to ask if there are any freelance Framework experts out there that I can hire by the job? Thanks, and sorry in advance if this is the wrong place, but I didn't get any search results for the subject.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello gcmprior

If you could send an email to our support desk they will be able to provide you with a list of recommended developers to help with your project. 

You can contact the desk on hello @ pagelines dot com 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• dougalperman
      By dougalperman+
      Hi there,
      I'm a big fan of Pagelines, and have been for years.
      I'm trying to control the size of video embeds and having some difficulty. I see that I can just paste the Vimeo video URL into the post and an embed widget will automatically appear, which is great. But the embed box created is much taller that the video (689 x 1000 pixels) so the content sits in the middle of a tall black box, which looks awkward.
      I tried using the full iFrame embed code from Vimeo, which solved the disproportionate embed frame size (or aspect ratio) issue, but despite specifying the dimensions I want (690 x 388), the videos displayed on the post are sized at 300 x 150 pixels.
      I can't work out how to change either.
      I'm using the latest version of Pagelines Framework (Pro) with the Agency them.
      Any help or advice very much appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Dougal
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi to all,

I am am just wondering if anyone would be interested in a paid job for converting a DMS2 website into Platform 5? If so please reply or email me at james@jawdesigns.co.uk

The requirements are:
      1) Change site from DMS2 to Platform5
      2) Site will be hosted on Flywheel
      3) Use minimal CSS and keep things simple
      The website is: www.jawphotography.co.uk
      if interested please do email me with cost for the job.
      Thanks,
      James

• zeinab
      By zeinab
      Hello,
      I am looking to hire a pro to help make some finishing touches to my website. I am using the free PageLine Lite version and the website is www.thescentco.com
      If you are interested please let me know.
      Regards,
      Zeinab
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      What is actually framework?
      - is ist that, what we used some years ago?
      - dös it replace DMS2?
      Usage
      - can I use framework beside of DMS2?
      - how do they relate?
    • almanada
      By almanada+
      2 year DMS Framework Dev Member here:
      Nothing is saving on our websites, our Key is no longer registering, emails have gone unanswered.  The DMS theme seems to be overall malfunctioning.   I just want it to work like it worked last week again please. Also, based on our your website is looking, it's also falling apart. Please Advise ASAP!  Our clients have a much shorter temper with us, because we actually offer a way to contact us.  We have reinstalled the latest theme over and over.