Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Logan

Pagelines/DMS Account & Profile

Ryan Logan

Issue #1:  

I need to change my photo, within my Pagelines/DMS profile.  When I click "Update profile", I'm taken to https://www.pagelines.com/wp-admin/profile.php

I don't see where to manage the profile photo.  I do see:  "Install the PageLines Updater plugin to activate a key and get updates for your PageLines themes and plugins".  If I click on the link, I receive:  "You do not have sufficient permissions to install plugins on this site."

Issue #2:

I need to remove my DMS profile and un-assign my DMS license from a site that I no longer have access to.  How do I accomplish that?

Thank you

Ryan

Simon
The picture is the the gravatar image associated with the email you used to signup on pagelines.com

The updater plugin is part of dms 1.2, not released, not supported.

If you dont have access to a wordpress site then you will have to contact the owner of the site, we dont have access to it either.

Ryan Logan
Ok? Can the associated gravatar be changed after the fact (purchase). If so, where would one do that?

Re: the 2nd issue. The owner of the website, I developed in DMS, has shut me out without payment. There must be a way to recover license keys, "remotely". This is a common option available in subscription based services.

Simon
in your my-account area, if you go to the order you used to purchase, you should see your key and registered sites, you can unregister it there.
If that doesnt work, email [email protected] with the email/key/site url and they will deactivate it there.

You can change your gravatar at gravatar.com i think

Ryan Logan
Beautiful!!!! Good to go.

Appreciate the help.