Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamesmaccer

Stop automatic lazy load for images

jamesmaccer    6
jamesmaccer

Hi, 

I've designed two sites with pagelines and have NOT enabled lazy load on the pagelines pro plugin. However, the images on both sites are lazy loading. Is there some CSS I can add to stop this happening. 

example site: FMP Investor relations.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello James 

I think what you are refering to maybe what i noticed this on the page http://fmp-ir.com/five-minute-pitch-tv/

What's happening here is that the image has an animation setting applied to make it fade in as you scroll down and the image comes on screen - you can disable this in the visual editor - you should see an animation drop down you can select the desired animation from - or none if you prefer. 

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

jamesmaccer    6
jamesmaccer

sorry for late reply. 

Cool - didn't realise that the animation was automatically set to do this (on my dms, I just hadn't selected anything under 'animation'). Changed to 'no animation' & works great. Cheers

• Like 1

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello James - thank you for letting us know this is now resolved. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"