Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

motionltd

Complex column layout

motionltd

Guys, I'm trying to create a layout that is like attached. But I can't get the 2 text cols to but up under the image. They seem to want to start below the bottom of the sidebar column. Is this kind of nested layout possible? See attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ben

Ben

motionltd.com

James B

Hi there, the screenshot is coming up small so I can't tell for sure but it looks like the content on the left aren't in a column. Place a column on the left, then put the image and the two text boxes inside of the same column, if you're just adding as sections without a main container it seems to be placing them into the next full width area.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

motionltd

Great, thanks James. That makes sense.

Ben

motionltd.com

James B

You're welcome, let us know how you get on.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

motionltd

That worked for me, thanks James.

Ben

motionltd.com

James B

Excellent, glad that worked for you, thanks for updating.

James B