Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BentleyD

Iboxes 5 on a single row

BentleyD+    2
BentleyD

Hey guys,

I'm working on http://freshjuiceglobal.com . I am trying to figure out how i can format 5 icons on one row. When I switch from 3 to 2 columns it leaves awkward spacing. If I leave it on 3 it puts the 5th box on the row below. How can I format all 5 boxes on one row?

I don't have the 5th box live on the site until i figure this out. It's on my test site http://bumarketing.com though. Thank you!

James B    436
James B

Hi Bentley

The only way I think you could change this would be to adjust the width of the span for that set of iboxes.

#iboxuny8mv .row .span2, .row-fluid .span2, .editor-row .span2 {
    width: 18%;
}

That would give you the following result http://screencast.com/t/fbt8CwnJd

• Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

BentleyD+    2
BentleyD

James! You're the man! That worked to perfection. Thank you yet again!

• Like 1

greenfly    230
greenfly

Thanks for letting us know this worked 

Props to @james 

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

James B    436
James B

You're welcome, have a good weekend

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• swiftitnz
      By swiftitnz
      Hello everyone, I have been facing a strange issue lately with the site I'm working on.

To give you an example, I have created a Page called 'Contact Us' and have got few lines (see below) written before adding a jetpack contact form.

Lines/Texts are: "We appreciate your questions, queries, suggestions and feedback. If you do have any of these in mind, please fire away the same using the contact form below. WebJobsBD team promises to get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you."

When I see this in the front-end, in content/loop section; the bolded letters are shown as normal text.

I tried different browsers too but no luck.

Please advise something.

Cheers.

Imran
    • Radha
      By Radha
      Dear folks,

I would like to get an outline around the round ibox media. Could you help?

Really enjoy the DMS!

cheers,
      Radha
    • Steve Kayser
      By Steve Kayser+
      having trouble with iBoxes changing size and not saving entered content. Originally when I drag them in and enable them they look perfect. the moment I update the content or image - they then downsize and center left. I have disabled almost every plugin -- Suggestions? Screenshot attached.

The first row of boxes is what it looks like when first dragged into the section. And what I want it tolook like.

The second row is that happens as soon as anything is edited or changed. See the difference. Can't figure it out for some reason.

Thanks folks!
    • BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/32275-iboxes-5-on-a-single-row/ I am having an issue that came from a previous solution on this post. I am working on http://freshjuiceglobal.com . @JamesB helped me figure out how to get them all on one row, which worked out perfectly. The only issue is the iboxes are no longer responsive. How can I fix this?

I apologize If i shouldn't have started a new thread. I just didn't know if you'd see it if the question had already been answered.
    • mogulskier9
      By mogulskier9
      Hello,

I've been trying to format the Vimeography plugin in the DMS, but have been having problems getting the thumbnails on the bottom of the vimeography player to show up.  I've spoken with the plugin creator multiple times and he said that the theme creator would be the best at troubleshooting this problem.  

I have attached a screenshot of the problem and you can see the site live by going to: http://new59.59secondpitch.com/wp/ and clicking on "Work"

Also, below I have attached the recommended fixes by the plugin developer that I've tried but can't seem to get to work.  If anyone can help me here, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matt

From Plugin Developer:
      Your theme has altered the normal ordering of the WordPress filters such that the wpautop filter is run after shortcodes are parsed. The result is that extra tags are printed all over the form including the JavaScript, which can cause extra spacing, break the JavaScript and preventing the form showing if you have conditional logic. Some themes have a workaround – wrap the form shortcode in raw tags. If that doesn’t work – see below.
      The solution is to move the wpautop filter so that it’s run before the do_shortcode filter. Your theme possibly has the code shown below somewhere, a good place to start looking is the functions.php file then any shortcode related file, find this code and remove it.
      remove_filter( ‘the_content’, ‘wpautop’ ); 
      add_filter( ‘the_content’, ‘wpautop’ , 99 ); 
      add_filter( ‘the_content’, ‘shortcode_unautop’, 100 );
      If you can’t find it, the author of your theme will be able to tell you how to do this or provide a workaround.