Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psiencesociety

Collapser Shading

psiencesociety    11
psiencesociety

It seems you can change everything except the color of the background shading of the item (default white) which does not really work with my page. Is there a way to change that color?

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Not sure what you're referring to, can you go into greater detail please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

psiencesociety    11
psiencesociety

(P.S. I tried figuring out how to post a picture via "My Media" and cannot figure that out. Needs to be much easier for laymen such as myself to see/manage)

Sorry for poor description. Within the collapser is the Section title, that you can choose a color for not only the text but the background. Then you have the "Sections" and their titles (before you click the box and expand them) It seems you can alter the color of the text, the roll over text, even the little box you click to expand. But the background of that box is default white only. I have a light blue page, and these collapser bars that the user can click to expand that are bone white, I would prefer they be a shade of blue so they are less severe.

Does that make sense?

Thank you for your help.

James B    436
James B

Moving this thread in the store product forum so the developer can advise further.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

psiencesociety    11
psiencesociety

Sorry James B I didnt realize it was in the wrong forum.

• Similar Content

• Rebecca Rinas
      By Rebecca Rinas
      I want my separate tabs to stay open with the collapser flat plugin - they don't show up until you hover over them. Anyone know how to make all of them visible?Thanks
    • Cryptic
      By Cryptic
      Hi, I purchased your great product a while ago now. Really love it, but recently it has stopped working the way it was. I now have the text which are usually displayed on the inside of the box, now are being displayed on the outside. I have tried a reinstall of the plugin but nothing has changed. 

I will now try disabling other plugins.. too see if there is a conflict. Any suggestions for help on the issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

• imagineutopia
      By imagineutopia
      hi.

I'm trying to use Collapser with the Pagelines framework.

its formatting poorly and looks weird in the backend as well.

I'd like the white buttons to be the large rectangles they typically are. why are they so small and skinny?

what should I do or test? I know sometimes there are bad versions of files floating around. is there a better Collapser version I should be using than the one that I've pulled from my Launchpad?

thanks,

http://184.154.227.20/~localsta

• Gonchar
      By Gonchar
      New plugin "Collapser" crushes the site. After i installed plugin "Collapser" and F5 it shows
      white screen and text:
      "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cmb_init() in /var/www/u6652787/data/www/euro-school.biz/wp-content/plugins/collapser/cmb/custom-meta-boxes.php 
      on line 53"

How to make it work?

Alex