Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeyS

I have two kinda dumb questions here.  Im a newbie trying to float this project by myself so... yea.

My url is BeyondSalad.com

I am using DMS 1.1.4 and WAS using Wordpress 3.5.1, but am upgrading to 3.8 as we speak.

Activated plugins include: WP Ultimate Recipe Premium, WCK Custom Fields and Post Type Creator, Updraft Plus backup/restore, Soliloquy, Social Media Widget, Piwigo Press and Piwigo Media, Options Framework, Multicons, Membership, Jetpack, DMS Protools 1.4.2., Custom Sidebars, Custom Login 2.0, Cool Carousel PL Section, Article Type, Are You Human, and Amazon Send to Kindle.

Host is iPage.

Question 1:

I was watching a DMS video, and in the background I noticed that there were tons more sections available in the video than what I can see when I enter the store, including sections for buddypress and bbpress.  Does anyone know how to access all of these other sections in the store?  Does anyone know about a DMS-specific buddypress plugin?

Question 2:

When I saw all of these extra plugins, I went searching and found a link to a Framework-Included-Content (https://www.dropbox.com/s/muyy8k5xcjvbvlo/Framework-included-content.zip).  However, I for whatever reason cannot figure out how to install it.  Would anyone care to lend me a 'How to install framework plugins for dummies' tutorial??  I tried to upload the entire zip with the wordpress plugin installation page, tried to install the individual zip files... I feel like I have 6 thumbs here.....  Ugh.  

If anyone could shed some light on this project, I would be incredibly grateful. 

Thank you,

DanDann

greenfly

I can see you also sent this by email. - please can you refrain from posting support requests in more than one medium or forum. Thanks 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi, even though I just got a SSL certificate, I can't get the green padlock to appear due to the following error:
      :A file with an insecure url of "http://yemoonyah.com/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-boxes/check.svg" was loaded via the javascript file: https://yemoonyah.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 on line 3. The insecure URL may not be directly contained in the script file and may exist elsewhere."
      I figured if I delete and re-install the plugin it might fix the problem but will my boxes on the website still be there? Or do I have to redesign everything all over again if I delete the plugin and then re-install it?
    • uniworks
      By uniworks+
      Running WordPress 4.8.1  Unable to update to new versions of Pageline plugins (6 total). 
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt