Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sierrapat

Pagelines and CiviCRM

sierrapat    1
sierrapat

I am using CiviCRM for Wordpress plugin with Pagelines. A contribution page is enabled via a shorcode in a Page, and works fine. The resulting Confirmation/Thank you page is supposed to display using the template of another page, such as the About Us page. Instead of displaying the text in the Content section, it is instead displayed at the top of the page, right under the <Head> tag. The other elements of the templage appear below, including the blank Content secdtion.

How can Pagelines be tweaked to correctly display the text in the Content section of the selected page?

Thanks...  Pat

p.s. Using WP 3.8 with Pagelines 2.4.4 and Civi 4.4.1

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello @sierrapat 

Could we have a link to the site please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• go9media
      By go9media
      Hi everyone. I hope someone will be able to help me with this situation; I'm happy to provide any clarification or additional information needed!

I'm using CiviCRM with my PageLines/WP install and have been having issues sending group emails (that's not what I'm asking for help with here, just laying the groundwork a bit to give context). The key to getting the plugin to send the emails seems to be having the cron job on my server fire correctly. I've set up a cron job using wget which should work but doesn't. The test for this is to try the URL I'm using for the wget directly in my browser, but when I do, I get the following error message: 

Fatal error: Call to a member function pagelines_register_sections() on a non-object in /home/go9anpf/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.sections.php on line 79

Searching the PageLines forums for a fix, I found this post:

http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/25739-civicrm-pagelines-no-cron/ 

Trying the crm.php code Simon so helpfully listed in the above post did not change anything for me. To be clear, I'm on the following:

PageLines 4.2.1 (Base Theme)
      CiviCRM version: 4.2.6
      CMS version: WordPress 3.5.1
      MySQL version: 5.1.68-cll
      PHP version: 5.2.17

The more I try to work through this, the deeper it seems to go. Any help or advice (geared toward an advanced-novice level front-end developer) would be much appreciated!
    • jkfromk
      By jkfromk
      I am testing a CiviCrm with PageLines (lite) before I purchase the pro. When trying to access the Cron.php (accessed by:  utility to run scheduled jobs I am getting the following PHP error: 

Fatal error: Call to a member function pagelines_register_sections() on a non-object in 

It is referencing the following file / line number: /wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.sections.php on line 79

CiviCrm Module: <siteroot>/wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/bin/cron.php?name=userk&pass=pass&key=key)

I don't get this error using other themes however really like the Pagelines theme and want to purchase if I can get it working together with CiviCrm.

Any ideas? 

• eidoander
      By eidoander
      I am using latest version of Frameworks. I have installed a new plugin called CiviCRM (It's an open source project: http://civicrm.org/aboutcivicrm). The plugin is a full-featured constituent management software for WP. It works very well exceptI have an issue: when I create a donation page in the plugin, the plugin automatically assigns whatever template is used for the splash page. In other words, if my Splash landing page is Template 1, then my donation page is Template 1. I have changed this around several times just to see what happens. Unfortunately, I want my landing page to look a certain way and it is incompatible with the way the donation page needs to look. Nothing shows up in the Pagelines admin area for CiviCRM pages and I can find no settings in CiviCRM for template assignments. How can I manually find the code for this page assignment and assign a different page template to the CiviCRM pages? Any thoughts anyone? Here's a link to the page I need to reassign to a different template: http://www.lifechallengesemi.org/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/contribute/transact&reset=1&id=2