Using BBPress with Pagelines

7 posts in this topic

Hi Pagelines Guru's

I've installed BBPress on my staging website ( 

Here's a link to a forum on my site: http://rad.mosaicear...ure-discussion/. Here's another to another forum:

I am told: "Fatal error: Class 'PageLinesIntegration' not found in /home/content/61/9474861/html/rad/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-bbpress/pagelines-bbpress.php on line 92"

I found this thread: and installed  the from the package. I am still getting an error for BBPress on my pagelines site.

I'm using wordpress 3.8, BBPress 2.02 and DMS 1.1.4. I'm fairly certain from Martin's response in that thread that BBPress isn't compatible with DMS. Can you plz advise?

Also, wanted to ask what is the difference between pagelines and DMS? Is DMS just the name for the default theme of pagelines? Just want to be sure as that other forum post confused me.

There is no need to use the bbPress plugin for PageLines Framework with DMS.

There is no product called simply PageLines, there is PageLines PlatformPro, PageLines Framework and PageLines DMS. The pagelines you're referring to is actually called PageLines Framework.

So if you ever see anyone mention PageLines as a product in the forums, they're most likely referring to PageLines Framework.

1 person likes this

Very good, thank you Danny.

No problem.

Hi Danny,

After reading up on your response above, I've realized I'm using Pagelines DMS. BBPress is installed on my site, however the issue remains that it's not integrating properly w/ Pagelines DMS. 

Please see the Admin Note generated by BBPress here:

The URL of this page is here:

The issue is that there is no page.php, which BBPress uses to display the forum index. As a result, the content on that page, which should be displayed in a table w/ hyperlinks, etc, is just shown as text.

I've asked Stephen who is a moderator at the BBPress website what he recommends (see: and he said I should speak with Pagelines about this issue.

Is this something you can advise me on please? Or has anyone else out there found a solution??

Thanks very much.

Hi, I am not at my desk so can't give you the shortcode off the top of head. But if you get the bbpress shortcode and put it in a textbox you can get bbpress to work.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Hope this helps

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• bbpress 2.5.7: white page
      By camaran+
      If i install bbpress 2.5.7 i have a white page in article content and in other page content, can you check if contect section work with the last versione of bbpress?
      From my test it's bbpress login widget to give me problem
    • bbPress 'Edit Reply' not showing front end editor
      By theredbaron
      Hi guys,
      Hopefully someone can help me out on this one, as I struggling to find a solution!
      This is definitely a DMS2/bbPress issue, as I have tried it on a fresh install with no plugins. If I try to edit a forum reply, I am getting a post excerpt instead of the bbPress front-end editor showing. The editor works ok for editing topics.

The WordPress admin bar is also being corrupted on this page (see screenshot).[attachment=2680:Screenshot from 2015-03-11 14:00:46.png] 
      This is a shot of the 'Edit Topic' screen which does work. [attachment=2679:Screenshot from 2015-03-11 13:54:23.png]
      The 'Edit Reply' page shows fine in Twenty Fifteen wp theme.
      I am getting no errors logged in DMS of from wp-debug.

Please help because this is driving me nuts!  :hot: 
      DMS Debug Info
      WordPress Version
      WordPress Debug
      Multisite Enabled
      Current Role
      Framework Version
      PHP Version
      WP memory limit
      40 MB
      WP MAX memory limit
      256 MB
      PHP memory limit
      256 MB
      Mysql version
      WP Max Upload Size
      64 MB
      PHP POST Max Size
      64 MB
      PHP Max Execution Time
      PHP type
      WebServer software
      Apache/2.4.9 (Unix)
      Installed Plugins
    • BBPress DMS2 User profile 404 error
      By solosails
      I have DMS2 installed using a child theme, and BBPress forum plugin
      When I go to view a non admin user profile page, I get a 404 page not found error.
      The only page that will display is the Keymaster Admin account.
      I have followed a few threads here with the same issue and have managed to get the profile to display by dropping in a post loop section and enabling the legacy mode with view full content, however, this still leaves a jumbled 'post' preview at the top of the page.
      Any help much appreciated.
    • Is there currently a working bbPress compatibility plugin?
      By brianocar
      I'm using the latest versions of Pagelines and bbPress. I've set up my bbPress forums but the resulting forums page doesn't look right at all.
      I've read about a plugin that makes PageLines work with bbPress but I can't find it, the most recent post being here. I emailed the helpdesk as advised but they directed me back here to the forums.
      Is there a working plugin that makes bbPress work in Pagelines? Alternatively, is there another forum plugin that will work with Pagelines? (preferably free and simple to use!)
      My forum does not really need to be integrated (visually) into the rest of my site - it can appear like a separate site without the Pagelines theme, menu, etc..
    • bbpress profile page
      By camaran+
      the bbpress profile page is broken, you see