Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khepri

The number of slider images does not match the number of accordion sections.

Khepri    7
Khepri

I keep getting the error "The number of slider images does not match the number of accordion sections.."
I have the standard full width slider and a Decker plugin by Nick Haskins. I cannot determine which is the culprit. Does anyone else have a clue what this could be? I also found that this was supposedly a Jquery issue that may be built into the  DMS basic sections. 

I am on an earlier version of DMS because the later versions somehow cause me a great amount of grief with the fixed menu.

Suggestions?
Thank You ahead of time.

✔There is no perfect recipe for success! 
✔There is no failure, only feedback. 
✔There are no mistakes, only rainbow bridges to insights and wisdom. 

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

If the issue is related to a third party section or plugin you will need to contact the developer. If that related section/plugin is one of Nicks products, you will need to contact him directly on his site or on a support forum if he has one on his site.

http://nickhaskins.co/

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      On my site www.modishmel.com I'm seeing the "blog post title" within the "pins" plugin section breaking words into multiple lines. See screenshot attached.
      Only seeing it in Firefox. Can you help?

• Perry
      By Perry+
      Hello there,
      We are still using DMS 2 and were wondering if it was at all compatible with slider revolution. (https://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380). Our issue is that the default revslider for DMS clips the top and sides of videos when made responsive. As the video is made smaller or larger the bottom of it tends to be cut off, or the sides are. We noticed slider revolution was 100% responsive, but have had numerous issues even getting it to display in DMS 2. We have tried using the shortcode, and various php scripts to no avail. Our last attempt was to try and load it with header scripts, but at this point we seem to be further away than ever. 
      This leads me to a few questions:
      1. Is Slider Revolution even compatible with DMS2?
      2. Is there a way we can get 100% responsive video in DMS 2 with zero clipping? (tonyrobbins.com is another good example of the effect we are trying to achieve.)
      3. If Slider Revolution is compatible, how do we go about adding it in?

Thank you for any help.

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hi Everyone,

I am running into an issue with the DMS Professional Tools Plugin. When active I get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CORE_VERSION - assumed 'CORE_VERSION' in /home/ktyner44/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-plugin-pro/libs/class.hacks.php on line 53

Please help if you can. Thank you in advance.

Bentley
    • Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Error: editing.js?ver=930684:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined
      I have all of the plugins disabled and I still receive the error.
      Page Editor will not load on page.