Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

borzd

Page template chosen from wp-admin doesn't stick

borzd

Hello.

Basically trying to assign template for buddypress registration page. As it won't display when I'm logged in I have to assign it from admin backend.

When I'm going to edit the page assigned to be BP registration page, I choose created template from dropdown. Then push the Update button. Page reloads. Page template dropdown menu shows me: Select Template.

So now my registration page doesn't look nice - and there is no way I can change the template of it.

Please help :)

borzd

In previouse topic:

Hi,

Basically, you're not able to select templates from the Wordpress Pages template drop down menu in DMS. If you want to assign a template to a page, you simply need to go to that page in the DMS visual editor > Templates > Assign Template or create your own template.

If you want change your global template you can do this by going to DMS Toolbar > Templates > Select the template of choice and then click the drop down icon and then make that template the global template.

So basically as I understand I need to stop BP to redirect me from Registration and Activation page when I'm logged in.

It's a shame that we cann't select teplates for pages from admin backend.

Here are topics on github, about it. Greate framework - hope this little thing (which annoiyng as hell) will be fixed in future versions.

If i didn't post here on how I got over this thing (stoped redirection of BP for logged in users), then it would be grate, if you could advise on how to do this.

Kind regards.

borzd

Never mind got it solved. But still there is lack of integration between DMS and BP. It won't work out of the box.

For instance - MediaBoxes and DepthCharge sections disabled on registration page.

And registration page destroys every single part of the code except header, where it disables mentioned above sections. I mean no footer even. Just full width'ed registration form for buddypress. 

Eheheheh

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!