Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camaran

ContentBox for DMS

camaran    4
camaran

In attach a new version of ContentBox for DMS

Danny    1,327
Danny

Thanks for sharing, you should probably add this to the store, contact our helpdesk who can get you setup.

hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!

agent654l    2
agent654l

no way to install this per directions under plugins --> /pagelines-sections ... still doesn't show up and don't see it listed in store. 

camaran    4
camaran
You add it in the section folder of your child theme

agent654l    2
agent654l

Thanks Camaran that worked! Thought it'd help out with overlay z-index issue for modals but to no avail. Sure I'll be able to use it for another application though.

jmad+    80
jmad

What does contentbox do?  Is it different from fullbox or text box?  Where could I find a description?

Danny    1,327
Danny

The ContentBox was a section in PageLines Framework that was very similar to both the MediaBox and TextBox. You could say it was a combination of the two. Therefore, its not really required in DMS, but some users may find it useful.

camaran    4
camaran

that not add <p> to the content

wetsch+    0
wetsch

How do I get ContentBox for Framework?

Danny    1,327
Danny

wetsch - Contact our helpdesk, they should provide you with a zip.

hello at pagelines dot com

• Similar Content

• TedWada
      By TedWada
      I use DMS 2.1.7 and am having a serious problem.

When I edit a content in the item (ex. iBox), it affects to same item in other template page. For example, if I change a content in the iBox in the template A, the change affects to the iBox in the template B. This occurs not only iBox but iCallout, as well.

Why this happens and how I avoid? Because of this, I cannot create a page.

Thanks,

Ted
    • KristaD
      By KristaD
      Hi there,

I loaded my site onto a new host last night (new domain as well) and I noticed that the Rapid Tabs section now has lines around it with a different look. I am trying to remove the lines and the way the tabbed section looks and return it to default. http://officialgenaleenolin.com.previewdns.com/
      I tried messing with CSS but nothing is happening. Thanks for your help in advance.

--NOTE: I signed out and the RapidTabs section went back to normal. This is happening only when I'm signed into DMS. I also noticed my DMS control panel has some weird styling as well.
    • danmanders
      By danmanders
      Hey guys, for some reason I can't seem to figure out how to edit a ContentBox that I've placed in the footer. My current site (not built with Pagelines, I'm in the process of replacing it) shows the way I'd like the footer to look, and I know how to accomplish this with a ContentBox, but I am stuck on how to edit the actual content of that section. I was able to drag it in there in the Page Template area no problem, and I've tried putting content there using the Sitewide Defaults for the ContentBox section, but that changes other ContentBox sections I have elsewhere on the site. Anyone have some advice?

The site I'm working on is http://danmanders.com
      The site I'd like to copy the footer from is http://phillydogschool.com

Thank you!
    • danmanders
      By danmanders
      Hi, I've been unable to correctly reference the classes I've assigned to Content Boxes in the Custom CSS section. I learned how to adjust the individual things I want to modify (padding, margin, alignment, etc.), but all of my edits thus far have been applied site-wide to various sections or headers. Specifically, I'm trying to give the Content Box at the end of this page a negative top margin, to move it closer to the Accordion above it. The class I assigned to that Content Box is "faq". Could you please tell me exactly how to reference it? I know that I can find this information with Firebug, but I've spent the last couple of hours attempting to do so unsuccessfully.

You guys market Pagelines as needing no coding knowledge whatsoever to use, which is far from the truth in anything but the simplest cases, but I'm happy to learn as I go. That said, it would be nice if you could just tell me exactly what I need to type in to reference this specific Content Box. Doing so would save me hours of frustration now, and would also give me the knowledge I need to reference other sections that I've assigned classes to. Thanks for all of your help!