Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jan070

Site not showing up at all

jan070

Okay working through DMS @ www.maersklineemr.com

Site looks fine as I am constructing it through the front end though issue arises when I publish and have someone log into and they get a blank page.  Seems I am doing everything correctly as I only have a quickslider with 2 pictures uploaded to it currently.  Any suggestions?

*Google Chrome is browser for both

James B

Do you mean when someone logs in to the site then accesses the page from the admin area? Via the pages tab going into the page editor? Or just they log in and the wp admin area doesn't load, they just get a white page?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

jan070

It was getting just a white page with a very small smiley face on it.  I'm not sure what happened but it no longer does this and seems to be working fine.  

Danny

The smily face is related to Wordpress stats that are now part of the JetPack plugin. Its most likely you had a conflict with a plugin which may have resolved itself by you disabling some plugins.

Please search our forums, before posting!