Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webmktco

PageLines DMS editor pushed to the right

webmktco

Since updating DMS to 1.14 and WP to 3.8, the DMS editor does not display properly.  As you can see in the screenshot below, the editor is not full width, and is pushed to the right of the page.  

Any idea why this is happening?

2013-12-21_14-57-31.png

greenfly

Hello Webmktco 

I have seen this a couple of times or maybe more and always resolved by either removing Custom CSS or disabling all plugins and then refreshing and restarting the browser. 

Please give this a try and let us know how you get on. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

atcdomainsolutions
I had this EXACT issue and mine was caused by using a Bootstrap Shortcode plugin and also had the same issue when using a Font Awesome plugin. Once removed, it fixed it. I actually left one active on a site I created since I liked a lot of the shortcodes I had already added within the Wordpress page area and didn't feel like changing it. Besidez the narrow CSS editor area, it didn't cause anything to actually stop working with the site itself.

webmktco

Strange.  I deactivated all plugins, logged out of the WP dashboard, restarted Chrome.

But the editor is still to the right.

Danny

Have you added any custom CSS/LESS? If so, please remove all of it and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!