Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seventhsite

Undo/Revisions feature please?

seventhsite

Sure plugins cause issues that make content disappear... but why can't we have page revisions or an undo feature?

I have things perfect and then pagelines saves it the wrong way after I make a mistake or some kind of conflict happens. 

PLEASE, for the love of Pagelines... give us an undo feature or allow us to access page revisions... 

James B

I'll suggest this to the core team, I would imagine this might cause the db to slow down though as it will get filled up pretty quick if each change on the site is saved. Might be possible though, I will suggest it.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

seventhsite

That would be awesome. it is usually something I *Just* did that I want to undo... so even if it only saved 2 or 3 revisions of the current page, and then deleted them after I leave the page... that would be a life saver. 

• Similar Content

• wpclincoln
      By wpclincoln
      Website URL: http://westminsterlincoln.org/wordpress/   I have (had) a pretty involved global header with a masthead, ubermenu, etc. I was trying to create a new template and deleted the items in the header section, updated my template, published... and now the header is gone from my entire site.   Is there a way to revert to my previous global settings?