Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

briantium

Turning content area semi-transparent

briantium

Hello,

I am wanting to turn the content area semi-transparent (anywhere in the 50% range or so) in order to see the background image (while still allowing the text to pop). But I can't figure out how to do it and it seems there has to be some CSS involved. I tried applying some suggestions from other posts but no luck. The website in question is www.theshankskc.com...and you'll be able to see the solid black content area with text and at the edges (if you're on a PC with a regular browser window) you'll be able to see the sides of the image (which changes with each refresh or page switch). It just seems like this should be something SIMPLE and should have been incorporated into the basic Platform Pro options, but if somebody could suggest the proper coding to achieve this that would be AWESOME. 

Thanks

Brian

James B

Hi there, checking your site it seems you've already done this - http://screencast.com/t/JtNXqNd8

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B