Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jan070

View page in Internet Explorer

jan070

Tried doing some research on this but came up short on information.  I just have a basic DMS theme and opened it up in Internet Explorer 9 and saw the page does not format correctly.  Is there a plugin or something I should take note to update somewhere in the background so that IE displays the page correctly?    I've kind of hit the wall on how to tackle.

Website is maersklineemr.com and I am receiving the following errors 

Object Expected    LIne: 34

www.maerskline.com

JQuery is undefined Line 46

www.maerskline.com

JQuery is undefined Line 80

www.maerskline.com

Code: 0  Char 2

URI: www.maerskline.com

greenfly

Hello Jan070 

You may need to add some custom CSS in order to have you site display in a different manner than it does in IE. 

Website is maersklineemr.com and I am receiving the following errors ≈

Different browsers handle site code (including CSS) differently and some browsers do not support all of CSS3 code. IE9 does not currently fully support CSS and some JQuery, which the errors you copied above relate to 

Microsoft have broken this down somehat here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh781508(v=vs.85).aspx

I cannot see the site on IE9 at the moment due to my OS not supporting IE. I will take a look as soon as i have access. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"