Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laka74

pretty photo gallery

laka74+    2
laka74

Dear forum,

I'm trying to use the gallery function that comes with the Pretty Photo theme - more precisely the

"Slide video url" to show my demo reel from Vimeo but nothing happens ?

der3raum.com

see under Demo Materiale / Video

Best regards

Lasse

• Similar Content

• cstudio
      By cstudio
      How do I control the lightbox effect on the plugin "popthumbs"?  On mobile, it opens up much to small then when expanded it opens to large.  I would like to control the the lightbox to like 90% of the viewer window but I can't figure out how/where to control that.
      Site example

Thx
    • FRevi
      By FRevi+
      I am trying to achieve a gallery (Envira Gallery plugin) that spans the full width of a page, within Platform 5 theme. Can't figure it out.
      The page should look roughly like this: www.frankrevi.photography/envira/favorites-2 (maybe minus the title, that's another story). This is a standalone gallery page and not part of my site. Nothing links to it.
      But instead it is this on the real page: www.frankrevi.photography/favorites.
      Currently I have the gallery in a Pagelines Framework Content section. My framework content wrap is set to unwrapped full width. I'm using all 12 columns. In Pagelines Settings, my Layout/Nav Content Width is set to 100%.
      How can I get the gallery on the real page URL to be the full page width please?
    • hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      One thing I'd really like to see asap is a gallery plugin the same as multigram in DMS. Actually I'd like to see Multigram replicated for instagram feed but also another version for standard media.
      I haven't found a plugin in wordpress that looks as good as this anywhere!
      https://www.hibbslupustrust.org/instagram/

• hrachovec
      By hrachovec
      Hello:

How do I change the rollover color of the images in a masonic gallery? Currently it's a blue and I can't quite see in the CSS where this is. Here's the page with gallery.

http://testing002.compoundeyedesign.com/

Thanks! R
    • GregPf
      By GregPf
      Hi all,

Is there a way to sort posts in the masonic gallery by title (alphabetically) instead of by post date or randomly?

Our gallery contains nearly 200 posts that are created & updated automatically with info from our database, so changing the post dates to get the desired order is out of the question.

Thank you,
      -G