Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bonnysteele

copy a page lines site

bonnysteele    0
bonnysteele

Hi there, 

I've created a simple Pagelines Framework website (www.ewiabq.org). Is there a simple way to copy my site to another pagelines site? I've looked at Wordpress Duplicator but it is a slightly complicated for what I need. I want to simply copy my code into a different website that has wordpress installed and pagelines framework theme installed. 

Is that possible?

Bonny

greenfly    230
greenfly

HellO @bonnysteele 

This is possible and there is a guide on how to do this in the support documentation here  http://support.pagelines.me/docs/getting-started/migrate-pagelines-from-another-site/

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

bonnysteele    0
bonnysteele

Oh Thank you! I searched for a bit but didn't find anything. Thanks for sending this along.

Bonny

greenfly    230
greenfly

No problem at all. :) 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

bonnysteele    0
bonnysteele

That link didn't work… ??

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hi Bonny 

Please try clicking the link again. 

greenfly    230
greenfly

no problem :)