Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adrotate won't display ads in Widgets

4 posts in this topic

at first: Sorry for my poor englisch.

I use WP 3.7 with PageLines 1.4.5, deactivated all plugins except "adrotate" and "Extended AdRotate Ad Placements" on

If I have a look at the Theme "Twenty Twelve" I can see the Ad in my Side menue like configured in Adrotate.

But in PageLines I can't see anything.

What's going wrong?

Regards, Olaf.

From what I can see its resizing the any image to 0x0, without any errors being displayed. Therefore, the best course of action is for you to contact the developer of the plugin for assistance.

thanks for you quick answer.

What's about the fact, that I can see the Ad under Twenty Twelve?

Do I have to look under style css or somwhere else in PageLines?

PageLines as far as I am aware has no specific styling for the AdRotate plugin. Therefore, you will need to contact the developer of the plugin for assistance. The shortcodes simply do not function as intended, when used in a widget. However, they work fine when added to a post or page.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Widgets
      By hibbsy78+
      I have an issue with the widgets on my blog post page. The Facebook widget is being shifted up and next to the Mumii widget above...? How can I force it to remain underneath?

• Problems with Elements
      By dawsonbarber+
      Currently, the main heading for an element is automatically wrapped with a <h1> tag.
      That's okay if the content its wrapping around is, in fact, meant to be the main heading for the page.
      But I suspect there may be people who will already have a heading on the page wrapped with <h1> tags, so that's going to create a bit of a semantic issue (theoretically, from what I understand about HTML5 spec, it is possible to have more than one <h1> tag on a page, but you really need to know what you're doing).
      So I think that designers should have the option to select that tag for each text part that makes up an element.
      Additionally, if the main heading of an element is being used as the <h1> heading for a page, if designers are able to select the tag, then it should automatically wrap the <h1> tag with <header> tags (and maybe even the appropriate classes - e.g., entry-heading, entry-title).
      When you look at the other text parts that make up an element, you see that the subheading is automatically wrapped in a <h3> tag.
      If the main heading tag is a <h1> tag (as it is at present) then, logically/semantically, the subheading should be wrapped in <h2> tags or <p> tags (perhaps it could be set conditionally - depending on designer selection of main heading).
      Further, the subheading <h3> tag actually wraps around <p> tags that contain the subheading content.
      That makes no sense whatsoever.
      Finally when you specify a tag in the paragraph textbox of an element, it doesn't actually that tag as HTML. Instead, it adds a class - using the specified tag (e.g., class="h2") to a span.
      That also does not make sense.
    • Sidebar disapeared
      By joeypatches
      I added a post to my blog last night and as soon as I published the content, my "primary sidebar" fell to the bottom of the home page. When I go into other areas of the site, like "contact" or "about", the side bar comes back to where it belongs. So far I tried going to Appearance->Customize and then deleting and reducing assets in the "Widgets: Primary Sidebar" but nothing changed/worked.
      I consider myself slightly savvy but I don't quite understand many terms and lingo with html and CSS - so I would appreciate the most laments terms possible when describing a solution.
      My site is:
      Thank you!
    • MoreFoot Right Is Showing In Middle Column
      By waynehat
      I am working on may client's website, who is the manager of he site for his client. My client has hired me to fix the footer area of the website. As you can see here:, the MoreFoot Right Widget is Showing in the middle column.
      I would have downloaded the theme and done some digging into the files to see if there is a div tag out of place and so on. However, my client does not have the ftp login info for the website (as he is the marketing strategist. [Yes I know.... it's weird]).
      However, if you can point me into the right direction on where I need to start looking in order to fix the problem.
      Also, I do not know if my client's client has paid for premium support. So I hope that this question can be answered for me in all regards.
      Thank you
      Wayne Hatter
    • Adrotate Plug-In "bounces" down then changes ad and then bounces again?
      By mars+
      Hi PageLines Support Team,
      I'm getting a strange bouncing anomaly in my adrotate plug-in.  This is the first time I'm using this.
      I made my first 3 ads and one group.  The ads are EXACTLY the same size 630x420.
      This is the string I'm using in a MEDIA BOX (is that ok?):      [adrotate group="1"]
      See Here below under title "...2012 Videos"
      Any thoughts on why it's bouncing down like that?
      Animation is off, BTW.
      Thanks for your help!