Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7media

Favicon Missing

7media

Hi,

I need help with setting up my favicon. The website design is almost close to completion but something seems to have been broken. I've tried removing the link to the png and re-uploading it through Pagelines, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I attached 2 screenshots, one on the favicon not showing up on my browser, (same for safari), and the other when I try to access the Media Box from the Pagelines control panel. 

Thanks!

Jireh

greenfly

@7media 

Could we have a link to your site please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny

Its most likely related to CloudFlare/cache plugins or other third party plugins you have installed. If the media library popup isn't loading its certainly related to something you have added.

I recommend disabling CloudFlare along with all other active plugins except for DMS Pro Tools and see if this resolves your issue.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, its likely a server configuration issue or related to a custom code you may have added.

I have just this moment uploaded an image to be used as my favicon and it displays without any issue - http://d.pr/i/qj84

Please search our forums, before posting!