Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

insatiableiam

Issue with configuring Website Title and Tagline

insatiableiam

Hello world! I am using the app ultimate social and it's giving me the generic website title and tagline instead of the desired information I have already entered in the general settings. Oddly enough this wasn't an issue on another site I have built but only this one is giving me the issue. Can anyone shine some light on this case over year? if you go to http://7habitsofhighlyeffectivepeopleapp.com  and click the facebook share, you'll see it says my website , and tagline "just another wordpress site"  Been a bit frustrated because I can't just figure out why it's doing that, no plugins are messing with it (only have mailchimp, ultimate social and dms pro activated) 

Thank you for taking your time to read my issue.

insatiableiam

Okay to be more specific, I am looking to change the blogtitle and tagline when the option in general settings isn't working, how would I do this through php? 

James B

Hi there if you've changed them in the settings>general then they should be pulling up ok. However, it could be that you need to reset the information Facebook has set for your site. You can use the Facebook debug tool here to see which data is used and update it - https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

insatiableiam

Yeah I got around to the facebook debug and fixed on my own before anyone responded, thank you for taking your time to reply though, was driving me crazy haha! Still getting the hang of all this.

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

codygale

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Is there a way to change the font size in the tag line? I don't see font size on the php editor...

groovyguru007

The debug tool on FB as posted by JamesB works!