Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rljmedia

Moblie view is not working - Pagelins is crashing iphone browsers %100

rljmedia

Ok, I am not sure how to start.

Redsirendesign.com  has been developed in pagelines and works now great on the monitor now. Once we see it in iphone, it crashes. I am more secure and safe with the older version of Pagelines than DMS. The product is not responsive.

I have never see a site crash expect this on an iphone.

http://www.pagelines.com

I really need help and some guidance to fix this fast. 

Thanks

Danny

Hi,

DMS is completely responsive out of the box. Therefore, the reason as to why your site isn't responsive is most likely related to either your customization (CSS/scripts) or a plugin.

We do not provide support to CSS created by users. The only thing I can recommend is that you disable all active plugins except for DMS Pro Tools and see if your site acts responsively, if that doesn't resolve the issue then its most definitely related to your custom CSS. Which you will need to review.

I have over 40 test sites running DMS and everyone of them work as intended, all are responsive and none of them crash and by crash what do you mean ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

rljmedia

Yes, I do know what you mean. I will review, test and find out the problem. 

when I want to be really creative, i get bit in the ass. Sometimes pure html, css and JS is the easiest way to go because it just works. 

I am just talkout out my __ right now. 

I here you Danny. 

Thanks

Back to code review.

rljmedia

I have disabled the depthcharge parallax on the site it is better. Do you know a way to disable parallax in media queries so the parallax does not load?

Danny

Parallax is an option that can be enabled or disabled http://d.pr/i/qZwL

However, as far as I am aware the parallax included in DMS doesn't or shouldn't effect your sites responsiveness.

rljmedia

The parallax section s from ETC. who is a developer plugin section that we are using.

Once disable the depthcharge parallax section,  the mobile is better however the menu is off and and the finger scrolling is a little slow and not smooth.

Danny

I haven't used or have access to that section so I am unable to test. However, if you're experiencing a problem with that section you will probably want to reach out to the dev, you can do this by creating a topic in out store forums.

In regards to your menu and scrolling, I have just tested my vanilla installation of DMS and have no such issue when viewing on my iPhone. Therefore, I think it comes back to your custom CSS.

rljmedia

I see, we have done some custom things to make the website special from section scrolling to the depthcharge.

What is your opinion of the site anyway, 

My girlfriend is someone who is new to the arena of website design and development and feel she has a good eye and patience to design websites.

What is you opinion of her site in desktop view.

Thanks for your patient and balanced support.

rljmedia

Patience and balanced support i meant.

Danny

I think the site looks cool, the only thing I would probably do is adding some more padding to the left and right of your site.

So instead of seeing this - http://d.pr/i/Ki59

You have this - http://d.pr/i/YsQU

For me it makes it easier to read.

rljmedia

Ahhh. Thanks! I great idea. Thanks again.

From

Roger and Masha,

rljmedia

My girl thanks you for your opinion.