Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

create

Whats happened to my page

create

Hi there guys,

not sure what has happened to my layout, it was okay last night but inbetween updating the content something has gone wrong and broken the layout and I cant figure out what it is?

Basically the Box section and Banner section aren't sitting correctly on the page, particularly the boxes which are wider than my page width. The body background is also showing behind these sections and it should be on the content background.

To top this off im also having issues getting the Carousel to work and display a NextGen gallery but it keeps telling me to set up the plug in. I can't see anywhere where I can configure this, I tried looking in the obvious places.

Grateful for any help.

You can view the page at http://www.solar-ready.co.uk/?page_id=753&preview=true

PS at what point will Pagelines stop development of the original Pagelines framework with everything now seeming to be DMS??

thanks

James

Danny

Hi James,

1. I am unable to see the page you linked as its a preview link, you need to be logged in to preview pages. Therefore, can you publish the page and provide the correct link.

2. PageLines Framework is no longer in our development cycle, meaning it will no longer receive new features. The only updates to PageLines Framework will be maintenance updates to make sure that it's compatible with the latest Wordpress releases and major bug fixes.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

From what I can tell your issue is related to some HTML or a plugin you have added which has an unneeded </div> which is causing your Boxes section to fall outside of the #site div

You will most likely need to review any custom HTML you have added or disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue. 

create

thanks Danny, case closed, it was a rogue div that threw it out, once removed it works fine.

:)

Danny

Happy to hear the issue has been resolved.

Down the road, where about's you from ?