Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikepatrick

layout changing when logged in / logged out

mikepatrick

I am having an issue with my site, When I change things specifically the navigation menus, I get them the way I want everything works and looks the way I want. When I visit the site not logged in, as a visitor would do my menus become super jacked up, where nothing is inline anymore. If someone could point out what I am doing wrong that would be great, If you need anymore information please let me know. 

Site: www.sadrobotdesigns.com

Thanks in advance.

mikepatrick

Here are some screenshots so you can see what I am talking about. 

Danny

Hi,

As far as I can see the issue appears to be your code, as when viewing our page source, you have this being constantly repeated:

<a href="http://www.sadrobotdesigns.com">

</a>

We do not provide support to user created code, so the only thing I can suggest is that you review your code for any invalid HTML such as missing </a> tags.

Please search our forums, before posting!

mikepatrick

Well that is definitely it, now I just need to figure out what is causing it. I know you do not help with custom code but if you could point me in the right direction that would be great. 

mikepatrick

Well I believe I have fixed it, I am not sure what was exactly wrong, there was some dirty code in the header image that I think caused it all to be messed up. 

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!