Mobile menu on one line

4 posts in this topic

I am having an issue with the mobile menu and text boxes.  I have a text box with 3 images but in mobile there are stacked on top of each other, is there an easy way to have them on lines?  I've tried float but that didnt work. image is below

For this, we are going to need to see this live, can you provide a link to your site please.

Share on other sites and I put them in an unordered list which is inline and still there are not on one line and the search button it no on its own line as well.  Any help toward the right direction would be helpful to at least get it manageable on mobile.

OK, this is related to your own code which we can not provide support for. You will most likely want to use media queries to position them correctly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BUG: "content" adds 1 more padding on mobiles
      By micstepl+
      "content section" adds 1 more padding on mobiles
      see attached image
    • Visibility on mobile - tags or code?
      By mikeeg8+
      Is there a quick way to show/hide things on mobile and desktops please, i.e. like a shortcode or similar?
      I've used a bit of code, but wondered if that was the mode elegant way - is there something built into a media box, for example that would give me a hide on desktop toggle?
      Thank you
    • Different menu item colors on hover
      By mistrmint+
      Site :
      I need to change the second menu items on hover to different colors.
      i.e factual needs to be blue on hover, fiction red on hover, etc. etc.
      then on the sub menu of factual, all need to hover blue with the main menu factual item staying as blue,
      and the sub menu of fiction needs to hover red with fiction item staying as red.
      etc. etc.
      For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
    • Edge-to-edge images
      By janpeeters+
      Hi, I have a container with on the left a 6 column image section and on the right a six column text section. I'm not succeeding in getting a edge-to-edge image on the left. Even with padding set to 0, there remains a white gap under and on the left of the image. So I'm researching if I'm overlooking something, if I've found something that could be improved in PL5 or if this is 'by design'?
      I've set site lay-out in settings to 100%. I've set pl-framework-base to 'full width'/'unwrapped'. (sidenote: in the end I want to have this 'read width' but for testing purposes I set it to full width. This might ask for an override function in the editor so people can always choose to full-width a section although other content is read width.) The images beneath show the settings and lay-out. 
      I've set all padding on the container to 0, but there remains a gap underneath the image and on the left. 
      I've done the same for the padding on the image.

I've inspected this with Chrome Dev tools and it shows the following:

I could create custom CSS to remove these spaces but for PL5 to be even more flexibleI I would think that being able to have edge-to-edge images without too much hassle would be a great feature. You see this a lot in recent webdesign. But I might be overlooking something and it is already possible. 
      I've done some testing with the Window Height setting. I think it would be great if images could fill their container edge-to-edge too with this setting active.
      I've tried to make the image taller but then the aspect ratio changes. A locked aspect ratio function would be great for this. With responsive designs images get cropped all the time so for me cropping would not be a problem. Keeping it's aspect ratio locked automatically or as a setting would be nice. I guess most designers wouldn't want it unlocked. 

That's it, a whole visual story. I hope that it's clear what I'm saying if not let me know and I'll try to clarify. 
      Thanks, Jan
      (by the way, the current forum software you're using is really the best you've had. It works so easily, brilliant)
      There seems to pop an image at the bottom that I didn't put here, forget about the image below, it's already above.

• Textbox contents against the side of the screen on smartphones
      By Kempston+
      Good day
      How do I indent textbox content so that it's not flush against the side of the screen on mobile devices?
      When I view Kempston Truck Hire East London on my phone, the text is aligned against the side of the screen and doesn't look right.
      Many thanks