Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOTO11

Mobile Trouble

GOTO11

Hi there!

Two questions:

1. How can i control/adjust what in the menu button at the top when i look at my website on an mobile device?

It does not reflect what's in my menu in the desktop version

2. The pricing table section all   of a sudden is not responsive any more!

Thanks for your support!

Frank

greenfly

Hello Frank - do you have a link to your site? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

GOTO11

www.1shotwonder.com

I already found out about the menu thing

Now its only the Pricing Table responsiveness

James B

Hi there, I can see the pricing table on the mobile site, but it looks like the transition isn't coming in, somethings stopping it from fading in etc. Have you added any plugins recently which could conflict with the transition code?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

GOTO11

I have already got all my plug ins to a bare minimum

So  no new plugins

My whole website CRASHED two days ago (by the way..)

Also my gurantee thing on the bottom is acting weird...left should be centered.

Getting a little anxcious about the whole system now

Danny

HI,

1. You have full control over what menu items are displayed in your Mobile menu, to do this go to DMS Toolbar > Settings > Layout & Nav. There you will two options Primary and Secondary, you can assign any Wordpress created menu you like to these. Usually the Primary is for you main menu links and the Secondary is used for additional menu items or sub menu items.

2. The pricing table is working as intended for me when viewed on my phone. 

FYI, as far as I can see you have added a number of custom styles, some of which seem to be effecting your boxes and other things such as added bullets to your iBoxes. You will want to review your custom CSS, as this is most definitely causing your site to have some mobile issues.

Please search our forums, before posting!