This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shortcode for button not working in header

Thank you for letting us know this worked. 

Make sure the light is green so that you can be sure that the changes you made have been published to the sie. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Of all the Items that is on Pagelines Shortcode, the Signup on the Settings page is the biggest miss, can anybody tell me how i can add the Signup Shortcode on a link my footer so that users can subscribe to my blog directly or better still to create the shortcode myself if thats possible, but instead of adding a new button somewhere down, i think its better to add the Signup shortcode to an existing link, Thanks
    • Paul
      By Paul+
      I was surprised to see I had no menu today - out of the blue - its actually moved to the bottom of the page!  After hours of fiddling and disabling every single plugin, leaving just plagelines the issue is still present.  See video for a basic text box - I moved it into the head and it jumps to the bottom and shows just above the footer but below the main content.  I have a temp fix by placing the menu into the first row on the main content but it does mean other than my home page, all other pages have no menu.  A quick fix is very urgent for this bug.
    • russe-intensif
      By russe-intensif+
      Hi team,
      checking my site today, i'm surprised to see my MegaNav all in bottom of the pages, while it's in header.
      After getting to change it in couple of pages onto Template part (too time consuming !), i'm desperate and ask you for help :-)
      Thank you in advance !

• Jason
      By Jason+
      Any chance you can add anchors to the tabs shortcode (similar to ultimate shortcode plugin)?
      Just annoying having to use that plugin rather than pagelines one
      <h2>Tabs anchors</h2> [su_tabs] [su_tab title="Tab 1" anchor="First"] Tab 1 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 2" anchor="Second"] Tab 2 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 3" anchor="Third"] Tab 3 content [/su_tab] [/su_tabs] Use next links to switch this tabs <a href="#First">Open tab 1</a> | <a href="#Second">Open tab 2</a> | <a href="#Third">Open tab 3</a>  
    • Jason
      By Jason+
      Any solution to map section not rendering inside tab shortcode.
      (Map sits inside 3rd tab so map not visible on page load)
      Also this just seems to effect the map section. Map shortcode renders fine.
      I want to use the map section for finer control over markers and locations
      Renders fine if in first page.