Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bennyo

PageLines Core LESS/CSS error

bennyo    1
bennyo
Someone now something about this message? "PageLines Core LESS/CSS error.

expected color value: failed at `.ibp-boxshadow(@ibp-bg);` line: 7140"

Glad for help.

Regards, Benny

• Like 1

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello @bennyo 

If you run Your CSS through the validator here using direct imput  you will see where the issue lies and be able to correct it. http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny    1,327
Danny

Yeah as Martin mentioned if you ever see this message pop up its a Parse error, which means that you have errors in your custom CSS. This could be something minor as a missing semicolon or { }

To resolve the issue, just validate your CSS, the W3 Schools validator may find more errors as it doesn't recognise -moz or -webkit as valid code to my knowledge.

Please search our forums, before posting!

bennyo    1
bennyo

I got 688 errors. And I don´t know anything about CSS and codes. 

The strange thing is that I haven´t open any files in any editor. I wonder if it can have something to do with any extension I have installed...

Danny    1,327
Danny

So you haven't added any custom CSS at all ?

What extensions have you installed ?

Also, can you provide a link to the site in question please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

greenfly    230
greenfly

Which code did you add to the validator - can you add it to http://paste.pagelines.com and share the link with us please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

bennyo    1
bennyo

In the validator I only write my sites URL. No code... Which code do you want me to share? I´m not good at this :-)

bennyo    1
bennyo

Now, my site have gone crazy. Can someone help me? What can I do now? All formatting is gone... I attach a print screen.

And the error message is still there:

PageLines Core LESS/CSS error.

expected color value: failed at `.ibp-boxshadow(@ibp-bg);` line: 7140

/Benny

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello bennyo 

I have received your email regarding this. Please can you only request support for site issue and DMS problems on the forum. I have asked for a logon for your site for you to test the issues. 

bennyo    1
bennyo

Martin Davies Hi Martin, I have now sent the logons to your email address. I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Regards, Benny

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello Benny. 

Thank you for that. I have replied to your email. 

bennyo    1
bennyo

I can login. Strange. I have inactivated all plugins now.

Answered in email too. Maybe unnecessary :-)

bennyo    1
bennyo

Martin Davies Do you find something Martin? I can see there is coming more spam right now. I don´t know if it have something to do with the other problems...

Is it possible for me to reinstall the theme? I have not back up on the hole site :-( but I have the "trainingzone_se_wp_20131208_658.sql.gz" file.

/Benny