Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uniworks

DMS Preview not working

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Can you disable all active plugins and enable DMS Debug mode please - DMS Toolbar > Settings > Advanced.

Please search our forums, before posting!

uniworks    0
uniworks

Hello,

Just got reply...I have disabled all active plugins and enabled DMS Debug mode. Thanks

uniworks    0
uniworks

The only plug-in active was DMS Professional tools...but I noticed there is an advanced-cache.php drop-in.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hi there 

I have checked your debug but it does not show up. Are you sure you have enabled debug? Have you clicked publish, i.e. has the light gone green? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly    230
greenfly

Still cannot access your debug on http://uniworksinc.com/?pldebug=1 - i have replied to your email requesting an admin logon for your site. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

James B    436
James B

Hi there, logged into your site and re-actived the wp cache plugin you had installed and cleared the cache file, then disabled. Site is now showing without the broken css. Always best not to enable the cache plugin until all the editing/designing on the site has been completed.

• Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• Toby
      By Toby
      Hi, I was editing earlier today and when i refreshed the home page (in editor mode) all 'sections' on all pages disappeared, when i tried to add them again they either kept disappearing (did not save after refresh) or when they did save, they seem to be corrupt/buggy.
      See image below, which displays two different sections that seem corrupt after i refresh the browser window.

http://postimg.org/image/62s4ona5t/

http://postimg.org/image/gggyue4vf/

I have not added any new plugins recently.

Thanks

EDIT: So I think it is to do with the editor, because it shows fine on the front end.
    • ironwoodcrossfit
      By ironwoodcrossfit
      I am sure this is on here somewhere... but I can't find an answer and I have been working on it all day yesterday. SO I do apologize if its a repeat.

I have two other Wordpress Themes on different blogs (didn't have this issue). Just added a new site http://ironwoodcrossfit.com/ to PageLines, then upgraded to Pro. I have a Mac computer, a Dell Laptop and my iPhone. It doesn't matter which I am on, it never shows the accurate update. When I make changes to my site, whether its logo, sliders, pictures, widgets, etc. then hit preview or update and then preview it doesn't show up the changes I made. Example. Last night I changed my logo. Tried to update and view and no change. Refreshed, closed browsers, tried other computers... no change. I couldn't see the accurate logo picture till this morning till after I had to refresh a few times. Just made some more changes... and nothing. Super frustrated. Wondering if there is something I need to do my software, system to get my page current at all times.

Another example, I my site on my Mac is currently showing the accurate logo and information. But my iPhone doesn't. Also it is different on each brower - Chrome, Firefox, Safari.

Thank you!