Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

antonyw

custom css for nav slider

antonyw

is there an easy code for editing the navslider:

i want to anchor image to top of 'envelope' and tried this:

[.sliderimg {

background-position:center top; 
}]

didnt work

i want to edit the text and tried this:

[.slidertxt {
font-size; 10px;
font-family: museo300;
text-align: left;
color: #000000;
}]

didnt work :-(

all help greatly appreciated....

James B

Hi there,

Your css doesn't need the square brackets. Should just have the curly brackets like below.

.slidertxt {
font-size; 10px;
font-family: museo300;
text-align: left;
color: #000000;
}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

antonyw
I was just using square brackets when I posted code in the forum.... I thought I had to do that.... Not sure why
(I think this problem was linked to my custom CSS update problem which I 'fixed') thanks for your feedback

Danny

So is your issue resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Well I am not entirely sure what it is you're trying to do.

However, you can customize the RevSlider section however, you like. See here for more information - http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28168-revslider-how-to-add-video-and-have-it-resize-properly/page-2#entry171007

My reply on that topic is related to adding a video, but the same principle can be applied to anything for more information on the options you have see the RevSlider docs here - http://www.orbis-ingenieria.com/code/documentation/documentation.html

Please be aware that we do not provide extensive custom CSS support, if you're having difficulty with CSS, you will probably want to look at W3Schools or sign up to a CSS specific forum.

Please search our forums, before posting!