Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frederic

removing line below/above carousel

Frederic    3
Frederic

Hi there and good morning!

Is there a way to remove the line that is below the pics ?

I want to be able to do that on selected pages but keep the line for the rest of the site ...

example here (trial and error page ...).

IS there a simple 'custom CSS' way to remove that line on selected page ID?

FYI

I have tried several sections to display full width pics but only cool carousel allows me to select the height of the pic.

Rev slider or background image in full width section keep the pic proportional so for a height that is les than the specified one, it pushes the width beyond the left/right limits of the page.

So ... glad we have that option with Cool Carousel - thanks!

Frederic    3
Frederic

Hi, the question above is not so important ... it seems I have found a working solution.

Would be useful to know still but nothing urgent at this stage.

:-)

TourKick (Clifford P)    1
TourKick (Clifford P)

Glad you like it. :-)

I didn't see a Cool Carousel at http://seeduni.com/?page_id=8962

I'm not understanding your question. Please provide an annotated screenshot (you can use Jing or Skitch for free) or provide a link.

Thanks.

Frederic    3
Frederic

Hi Clifford,

Sorry, I had made the changes before you visited the page ...  

I think i am fine and will not need the fix.

Thanks for replying and yes, cool carousel is ... just cool!

:-)

Frederic    3
Frederic

Hi @Clifford @Mention

Greetings,

Can I ask you a bit of help?

I am using cool carrousel as a banner on one page but there is an issue loading.

To cut explanations short, you can see it here.

Wait for the whole screencast to be loaded before watching.

Is there something i can do to solve that issue and have the carrousel load faster?

I would love to keep the carrousel there and would really regret to have to get a single image instead ...

Let me know.

Thanks 

Hi Frederic. I'd be glad to help. Please create a new issue for your question at http://forum.pagelines.com/forum/84-products-by-cliff-p/ so we can keep each issue on topic. You can include the site link in the issue or PM it to me so I can test. Also, is this the first site you've used Cool Carousel on? If no, any idea why it's slow to load on this site and not others (i.e. what's different)?

No need to reply here. Please just create a new issue and I'll be notified.

pjain_10    0
pjain_10

Hello,

Is Carousel what I should use to upload powerpoint slides? What is the slideshow input for pagelines?

If so, can I upload the entire powerpoint presentation at once?

Thank you

greenfly    230
greenfly

hello @pjain_10 

please start a new topic rather than add to an older topic that has been answered. i notice you have already created a topic regarding Powerpoint presentations so i will delete these posts and update you there. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• webmktco
      By webmktco+
      I really like your Cool Carousel section. Unfortunately it's not possible to add this section to a page without affecting the page template.

I have over 100 pages and only a handful need an image carousel. I'm trying to keep the number of custom page templates to a minimum. 

Is it possible to add your section via shortcode into the WP Content Loop?

• primetime
      By primetime+
      Hi,

How do I remove the padding? There seems to be a bit of blank space on top and bottom of the image as well as a bit to the right of it. I'm not sure if it has to do with image size. I tried to crop all my images the same size.

http://travelblogfest.com/

Thanks,

• Aldo
      By Aldo
      Cool Carousel a plugin for DMS2 that provide alot of features, but issue when viewing the page on a mobile device a link that is associated to one photo will not work.
      I have 4 photos in rotation in the carousel that flip by and the link associated with first photo works fine on a desktop computer buy doe not work on any mobile device.

How can i make this link work on all divices?

Thanks in advance.

Aldo