This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Text box animation effects not working or displaying text in footer area in Safari and Firefox

Details:At the footer area the animation effect of a text box do not display in Safari or Firefox. When I disable the animation effects the test is displayed. Inside the text box I have this in the content.

Textbox content: Developed by: <a href="http://www.rljmedia.com" TARGET="_blank">RLJMedia.com - Creative Media Solutions </a>

I have another text box and the animation works without and HTML in the box.

Website URL: http://www.angelsofnewyorkbook.com/
Framework Version:  DMS V1.1.4
WordPress Version:WordPress 3.7.1.  
Plugins in Use: 

affiliates Export

Affiliates ProAffiliates WooCommerce Integration

All In One WP Security

Contact Form 7

Content Copyright

DepthCharge Section

Disable Comments

DMS Professional Tools

Easy Social Icons

Footer Extras DMS

Google Analytics Dashboard for WP

Google XML Sitemaps

iContact Widget

Post Content Shortcodes

Regenerate Thumbnails

Revolution Slider

SeedProd Coming Soon Pro

Sidebar Manager Light

Simple Social Icons

Slick Social Share Buttons

SyntaxHighlighter TinyMCE Button

Ultimate TinyMCE

Video.js - HTML5 Video Player for WordPress

WooCommerce Customer/Order XML Export Suite

WooCommerce USPS Shipping

WordPress SEO

WP Smush.it

Server/Host:BlueHosted Shared account

The issue isn't the browser, the problem is that you're using animation on text that is in the footer. The effects are loaded when scrolling, you can't scroll past the footer, so for you make the text appear on all browsers, you have to do a fast scroll when at the bottom of your site. Then the text will appear, in my opinion I think it would be best to just remove the effect from that textbox.

I can add this to our tracker if you like.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Thanks Danny,

That does make sense. The effect in the footer only works in Chrome. To bad. I will just remove the animation and leave it plan.

It works in Chrome, Safari and FF, I tested myself, the issue is you need to do a really quick and hard scroll when at the footer, basically pushing the site up, revealing the browsers background under your site, then the animation should trigger.

Thanks Danny,

I think I will just leave it plan old text. 

OK and no problem.

• Similar Content

• balfred1345
      By balfred1345
      I've got a client on a DMS ver. site. Using WP 4.5.2.
      The site is clean from malware. And I've replicated the below problem with all plugins off except for DMS Pro Tools
      Here's the page: http://choralartsensemble.org/support/sponsors/
      When a textbox or column with textbox on the page are deleted, upon save and refresh one or more textboxes in the header and footer loses its content. This is a repeatable occurrence. 
      Can you please tell me how to fix this so it does not happen again? 
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      I have a problem with the regular textbox in pl5, in this case, the text goes in that container, but it will hide som of the text, as if the container itself won't fit?
      Is this some kind of bug or have I done something stupid, never happend before with pl5 doh, can I do something smart about it?
      Version: Version 5.0.108
      Look here: www.gastronova.co56.se

• Kempston
      By Kempston+
      Good day
      How do I indent textbox content so that it's not flush against the side of the screen on mobile devices?
      When I view Kempston Truck Hire East London on my phone, the text is aligned against the side of the screen and doesn't look right.
      Many thanks
    • Ellery
      By Ellery
      I am using WPML v3.2.7 and pagelines 2.2.
      Can you please tell if I can use WPML to translate text in textbox?  or other components in pagelines?  Because I saw there are a number of topics regarding WPML.
      By the way, I read this blog post from pagelines:
      but the PageLines Translation Center link is 404 (http://pagelines.com/translate/projects/pagelines-framework) 
      Thank you very much for your help.
    • triggerfish
      By triggerfish+
      I have a weird thing going on on my companies testimonials page.
      They are all exactly the same kind of textboxes, just duplicated down the page..then the text changed.
      The 2nd box to the right  (Lily Andersen), is dropped down and the title is centered instead of aligned to the left.
      The actual frame in DMS where the edit and sizing tools are is actually weirdly offset to the right.
      No matter what I do I cannot correct this...IF I duplicate the textbox to the left (Nicole- Memorial Society), it then does the same thing!
      See attached images