Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

margauxforme

How to center logo header and nav

margauxforme    0
margauxforme

Hi guys!

I tried a lot of things to center logo header but i got no positive results so far.

Could you help me with custom css guys? here my website: http://laroutedelaforme.fr

Thanks

Margaux

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Add the following:

// Should center your logo

#branding .content-pad {
padding: 0 0 25px 0;
}

#site #brandnav .main_nav {
float: none;
width: 100%;
}

#site #brandnav .main_nav ul.main-nav {
text-align: center;
}

#site ul.sf-menu li {
display: inline-block;
}

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• lionel1
      By lionel1
      Hi,
      i try to put some images (Logos) in the Agency module / clients module section
      But i only can put 6 logos though the module propose to add more item
      Thanks for ur help
      Lionel 
      Capture d’écran 2017-06-27 à 20.55.27.png 
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      http://731.34b.myftpupload.com/ this website is using the NavPro navigation in Platform 5. It has a lot of menu items, so it breaks to two lines when the window is sized down. What is the media query to make the navigation either a) switch to "mobile mode" at a higher width, or b ) expand the nav into two lines. Thanks
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Hello,
      I have an older site that was built using PageLines several years ago (prior to the release of DMS). I wanted to leverage some of the power of your new PL5 plugin but the theme prevents be from adding any generated custom sidebars to the theme (through the drag and drop interface) and does not allow me to add any PL5 sections/containers/etc to the header or footer. Is there any way to easily override that or am I stuck only using PL5 in the content areas of the site?
      Thanks so much for the help!
    • pehja
      By pehja+
      It would be nice to have an option in the impuls section to only view hamburger menu.  That or let nav pro have that option ad also transparent background. Impuls is a great section. Love it.
    • JP
      By JP+
      Hello,
      How can you set the translations with platform5, the parts that are not in pages or posts? Texts and images…