Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aymat

Navbar tab under Site Options not showing (PL v2.4.4)

aymat

Hi peeps,

Having a bit of a problem and cant seem to figure out whats going on. Ive installed PL v2.4.4 for a client site but under site options, all of the normal tabs display with the exception of the Navbar tab. I need to set the menu to a fixed navigation and unfortunately I can not because of this. Has anyone run into this issue before? Any ideas?

Media Developer | Programmer | Pagelines Customisation

@joelcarloaymat | www.joelcarlo.net

aymat

Navbar Section is also not displaying in the "Available / Disabled Sections" under "Drag & Drop Template Setup".

So I guess the question is, how can I "install" this section? Ive verified that it exists in (wp-content/themes/pagelines/sections/navbar).

Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you!

aymat

Well, after several hours of trying to find a solution, I decided just to reset the database. This resolved the issue :\

Danny

HI,

Core sections missing, isn't something I have heard of before nor seen. Therefore, this must have been caused by either custom scripts, plugins, a server issue or you removed the sections folder.

What did you do to reset the database ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

aymat

Hey Danny, sorry it took me so long to reply back. I'm almost certain it was a server issue which is part of the reason I decided to just wipe the db. I spoke to my client about it and she was fine with it since there wasnt much in terms of pages or posts that she needed saved. I used this plugin to reset the db which  worked fine: http://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-database-reset/

greenfly

is this now working?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved, we appreciate it.

Please search our forums, before posting!