Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacecar

Footer Extras HTML

jacecar+    1
jacecar

In the configuration of Footer Extras, there is a spot that states "Show Additional Line of Text? (checkbox)" followed by "Additional text (Great place to have "Website Designed by" credit and link) ".

It displays fine, but if I attempt to add a link (as suggested) using an HTML tag, it strips it and doesn't display.  Is there a way around that, or am I limited to straight text?  If not, I'll put the info in the footer section.

>jace

@Jacecar

me@jacecar.com

jacecar+    1
jacecar

I swear, I fight with something for an hour...  can't figure it out, then I post it here, and immediately figure it out.

Please disregard this thread.

>jace

@Jacecar

me@jacecar.com

Danny    1,327
Danny

hehe no problem, thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Barnaby Skinner
      By Barnaby Skinner+
      Hey team,
      Really simple question: where would I add code to a specific page header? I can see in the settings I can add code to the global header, but can't see how to do it for a single specific page. It's related to facebook pixel tracking
      Cheers
    • dymond
      By dymond+
      Ahhh I screwed up. I was ALMOST DONE with my website, and tried adding a mailchimp js pop up form on the home page with this code mailchimp gave me for the pop up:
      <script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us12.list-manage.com","uuid":"d136d5c71f4509140650ecf70","lid":"ab22ff149a"}) })</script>

However, instead of adding a pop up it applied to the entire home page so now when I go to page to delet the code, I can;t... I get the stupid pop up and all i see is ablank page... please can someone out there help? Thank you! i have no idea where to manually find the code so I can delete it. I added a PL5 section "html" and dropped it in there...
      www.purplerosedesigncenters.com

• nevil120
      By nevil120
      Hi everyone,
      I have my website ****. 
      Today I am facing some strange problem. All the website links work on desktop platform but not on mobile or tablet devices (Except links from widgets). Can you help me out with this?
    • bjs198
      By bjs198
      Hey there,

I use quite a few templates to handle the look and feel of many many pages on a site and then populate the templated pages with a wp-content loop. However a client has asked that I effectively place a DMS2 Masthead at the top of each page as they prefer the styling of the title & tagline to the standard in WP. Obviously I can't do this when using templates as the Masthead would just replicate over all the associated templated pages, so could you please tell me if it's possible to recreate the title and tagline styling of the Masthead using HTML rather than CSS in the text view of the wp-content editor? I did inspect the HTML/CSS but came up fruitless...

Hope that makes some kind of sense, and please excuse my coding ignorance :)

Best

Barney
    • jason.
      By jason.
      Website URL: boneyard.teddyaddiction.com/kruss

Framework Version: DMS 1.1.1
      WordPress Version: 4.1.1
      Plugins in Use: Custom Sidebars, Post Duplicator
      Server/Host: Linux somethingOrOther/ASmallOrange

Details:
      Ok, this is driving me up the wall. Ready to start breaking stuff :)

I can't seem to add a php include to grab a piece of code. I have a formatted email subscription box that I want to call from within a page. I've been trying and trying for hours now and can't get anything to work.

Here's my code. It's in a textbox section:
      <div class="signupBox"><h5>Hungry for more?</h5> More articles, coming right up. Punch in your email below and we'll let you know as soon as they're ready to devour. </div> <?php get_template_part( 'emailBox ' ); ?> <?php include ( 'emailBox.php' ); ?> <?php include 'emailBox.php'; ?> <?php include ($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/emailBox.php'); ?> The text looks great, the php stuff doesn't work. None of them.

I can't see any errors, and it looks like Pagelines adds comment tags around the php when it's rendered! Yikes!

When I view the page source they all look like this:
      <!--?php get_template_part( 'emailBox ' ); ?--> Really frustrating.

Everything was going along swimmingly and now I'm growing gray hairs faster than your grandma.

Any idea how I can add a simple php include?

Cheers,
      J.