Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

antonyw

Remove pagelines link - bottom right

antonyw

Can I remove this in the free version?.... I have bought pagelines products before  and would buy DMS if it wasn't a 'bleed you dry' monthly subscription

Simon

The subscription is for updates and support.

You are free to edit any of the files or use css to hide it. None of the files are encoded.

antonyw
Ok thanks....... It's quite expensive... Any chance you might introduce a 1 time payment version that gives more functionality but ... Perhaps free version support only.... Or something like that.... My old pro and framework had more functionality.... I would like to customise carousel etc.... Perhaps you could sell modules for a one off cost.... Oh I don't know just thinking...

Simon

I cant comment on future pricing models.

You can customise any DMS core section by moving it to a child theme and renaming it, then editing it there. 

antonyw
Any pointers on custom CSS for removing the pagelines link? - thanks in advance for that

greenfly

You can inspect the element with firebug and use Custom CSS. If you need some pointers you can see here http://docs.pagelines.com/customize/overriding-default-css

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

antonyw

Any chance you could give me some pointers on custom css to remove the pagelines 'thing' from the bottom right of the screen?

James B

Unfortunately as the removal of the credit link is a Pro feature, we're not able to assist in customizing/removing this from the free version.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B