Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sticktrix1

Super-Admin DMS menu

sticktrix1

Hi guys, i'm wondering if it's possible to remove certain menu tabs from the editor from users that aren't Super-Admin on a multisite install.

So only showing up the DMS account tab if a Super-admin accesses the site?

Cheers :)

James B

duplicate post, locked and responded on other thread

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      Hello,
      I am wanting to know what the status of the Pagelines Platform.
      I have noticed that there has been absolutely no updates on Platform 5 for over 8 months.
      Please tell me you haven't gone off on another tangent and going to build the next great solution
      and then leave all of us to have to completely rebuild our sites like we did for
      Pagelines, then DMS, then Pagelines Platform.
      I like what you build, but what you need to do is build one product and then make it better, rather than 
      abandoning it and building something else.
      You haven't done anything for so long that even WordPress is providing a warning.
      "Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress."
      So what is the Status. I mean if I am going to pay a monthly fee for a product, I don't want to pay for one
      that is no longer being supported. You have a great product, I'm not bashing it, I'm just wondering what 
      your next move is because I have business decisions to make for myself, and whether of not this is something
      I should stick with.

Please be kind enough to respond.

Thank You,
      Anthony
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt