Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob

Breadcrumb NavXT Update Issues

Rob

Hi,

Has anyone been having issues with updating Breadcrumb NavXT?  The plugin deactivates itself due to some missing file.

I've been getting errors with Framework and DMS sites when I update it, and in my DMS sites, if I try to delete it, I'm getting this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'BadMethodCallException' with message 'Invalid Plugin ("breadcrumb-navxt.php") in bcn_uninstaller::uninstall().' in /home/epicurus/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumb-navxt/breadcrumb_navxt_uninstaller.php:173 Stack trace: #0 /home/epicurus/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumb-navxt/breadcrumb_navxt_uninstaller.php(73): bcn_uninstaller->uninstall() #1 /home/epicurus/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumb-navxt/uninstall.php(34): bcn_uninstaller_abstract->__construct(Array) #2 /home/epicurus/public_html/dev/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(917): include('/home/epicurus/...') #3 /home/epicurus/public_html/dev/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(793): uninstall_plugin('breadcrumb-navx...') #4 /home/epicurus/public_html/dev/wp-admin/plugins.php(318): delete_plugins(Array) #5 {main} thrown in /home/epicurus/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/breadcrumb-navxt/breadcrumb_navxt_uninstaller.php on line 173

Have I missed something? 

Thanks guys!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

James B

Hey Rob,

I'm getting the same error, seems to be a problem their end as happening on other themes - http://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-uninstall-plugin

Looking at their support it says that the last update was a major update and could mess some things up, but they seem to be related to multisite installs mainly. I'd say remove via ftp to get rid of it completely.

Looks like the author is aware of the broken uninstaller and pushed a fix to github - http://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-i-cannot-remove-the-plugin-version-50

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Rob

Thanks James.

It's been a great plugin and I hope it's fixed soon.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur