Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

diamond43

WP Categories vs Folio Categories

diamond43    1
diamond43

Am trying to follow the limited instructions included with Folio but having a difficult time getting them to mesh with what I see on the screen.

In the back-end of WP, the Folio install includes "Category" in the Folio menu. Apparently this is a category list intended for the folio custom post type only; ok I get that. I created one category and assigned it to the folio I set up.

Back out front in the section settings area, we're told to pick a category from the drop-down, but the only categories that show up there are the standard post categories. No folio categories show up. And, yes, I created a folio. 

What am I missing here?

king_kcm    0
king_kcm

I am having the same issue... Just purchased it

• Similar Content

• Kedark
      By Kedark+
      Hello,

what happened to the Folio? Yesterday I bought a folio installed - not working properly ...
      at the same time disappeared from the directory section of the DMS.

Does anyone know what happened? Will there be a new and improved version? Do FOLIO gone for good?

Regards, Kedark
    • martin.carrese
      By martin.carrese
      Hello,
      i need help about bugs i have with folio. I have several bugs :
      - icon in WP backend is a broken picture
      - on frontend, buttons that are supposed to be on the featured images are below
      - categories created in "folio" doesn't appear in DMS frontend, menu shows me normal articles categories.

i deactivated all extensions, without effect on this problem

i need you help, please,
      Thanks

[attachment=2228:Capture d’écran 2014-06-02 à 15.46.02.png]

[attachment=2229:Capture d’écran 2014-06-02 à 15.44.37.png]

• ashbybp
      By ashbybp
      Hi,
      I'm embarrassed to ask this, but I can't figure out how to add a 'link' button to my folios. :huh:  I've put hyperlinks everywhere I can find them. No love. 
      I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm trying to link it to a product page. 

Please giveth your knowledge generously. 

Thanks so much. 

Best regards,

Mary
    • balfred1345
      By balfred1345
      Hi,

I apologize if this is a duplicate post, but I don't think the one I put in around 4 hours ago is going to go through.

I've got Folio set up here: 
      http://whub34.webhostinghub.com/~videoh6/cidev2.com/concert-series/choral-arts-ensemble-season/

I need to have the modal window scrollable on small screens, iOS etc. Can you tell me how I can set this up in your Folio modals?

If you've got  CSS that can do this, can you please tell me how I can get the CSS to be "seen" in PL? In trying to make the above work myself, using #site and !important, the CSS would not take effect. Using Firebug, I could see that the CSS wasn't showing up.

Thanks,
      Bruce