Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamesmaccer

change URL

jamesmaccer    6
jamesmaccer

HI,

I'm about to do a re-design of our company website & am going to use Pagelines. I'd like to keep the other site live until I've finished the new one in wordpress  (i'll initially allocate to a random url & then move to the company one when ready). Two questions - is it easy to change url in wordpress & if I bought 1 pagelines subscription, would this be for the random development URL, or would the subscription move when I move the website to the new URL?

Cheers

James 

• Like 1

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI,

You can find info here about changing URL, as this is related to Wordpress and PageLines - http://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

In regards to the license, if you purchased the Personal then you only have one license key, this means that if you use it on a development website, you wont be able to use the same license on a live site. Therefore, contact our helpdesk and they may add a dev license key to your account so you can have one for dev/local site and the other for a live site.

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Alicelewis    0
Alicelewis

hey danney thanks to you too becoz from ur this solve question i also got my answers. so thanks for sharing this again . . i think u are so experience person because i see ur all post its too much . how u do this . nice keep it up . i will touch with u of ur question .